E-commerce Manager (Travel Product)
We're a diverse team of thinkers and avid travelers, constantly reimagining how to better help worldwide travelers fully maximize their travel experience. The people who work for our company all share the same passion for innovation that goes into our platform and customer-centric products and services - revolutionizing how global travelers consume travel-related goods and services.
Globaleur’s vision is to become the go-to platform that will help users in navigating worldwide destinations with ease, thereby building a more unified world where everyone feels comfortable visiting, communicating, and exchanging cultural values with those who are from other parts of the world.
Do you have what it takes to create the world’s smartest and most innovative travel platform? Are you looking to work in an (exciting and vibrant) start-up environment? We have a few openings in Engineering and Marketing team, if you are interested in any of the following opportunities, please send your resume to email@example.com
. Thank you!
What will you do:
- Analyze travel products such as activities and tours, devise marketing and sales plans to increase users volume, traffic, and sales
- Analyze user data and create various strategies for selling products to the correct audience
- Execute the plans, and work with developers and designers to ensure the marketing strategies can be successfully implemented
- Assist in customer experiences management, and ensure customers have good user experiences in using our website, including searching, booking, and after-booking
- Assist in social media campaigns, SEO marketing
- Assist in product management and ensure the products can be in the best position that's attractive to users.
- At least bachelor degree in business, marketing, technology, or engineering; master degree is a plus
- Have at least 3-4+ relevant working experiences preferred (prefer domain in Product management, business, marketing, technology, sales, design, customer experience, operations)
- Fluent in French and English preferred
- Have experience with online e-commerce, devising and execute online marketing strategies, marketing promotions, customer experiences, customer services-related fields
- Data-driven, able to analyze users' data and understand how data can impact marketing strategies, and product features
- Have a good understanding of social media, especially European and African Market
- Be able to create social media campaigns
- Experience working in the travel industry is a plus
- Very detail-oriented, great time management skills
- Have experience working in a technology environment
*Please send your CV/resume in English